Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Story of Salvi and Caii

A mom visited her son Salvi for dinner
who lives with a female roommate named Caii.

During the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Caii was.
She suspected a relationship between the two.

Reading his mom's thoughts, Salvi said:
"I know what you are thinking but I assure you,
Caii and I are just roommates."

A week later, Caii said, "ever since your mom came,
i can't find the sugar bowl.
You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

Salvi: "I doubt it, but I'll email her."

Salvi's email reads:
"Mama, i'm not saying that you 'did' take the sugar bowl from my house
and im not saying that you 'did not' take it.
But the fact remains that it has been missing
ever since you were here.
Love, Salvi."

The following week, his Mom replied,
"Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with caii,
and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with her.
But the fact remains that if she were sleeping in her OWN bed,
She would have found the sugarbowl by now.
Love, Mama"



from: Carl

--------------------------------------------
Copyright © 2008. KiliText. Email me at kilitext@gmail.com.

Subscribe to KiliText Feeds

No comments: